This is the online world of a little mexican artist living in her own little corner of Chicagoland.
My little note says AWESOME!
Wonderful style and creative ideas.
Very beautiful. I love your style. The characters are so cute. And I like the colours.
very beatifullllllllll
Que bueno que además de disfrutar nos hagas pensar.Volemos y dejemos volar!!!
Qué hermosura de trabajo! en todo sentido!tiene un clima muy especial...
qué sería si nosotros estuviéramos encerrados y los pájaros libres, buena lección. me gusta muucho!saludos,pb
Your characters really are lovely!
muy dulce, very sweet!
Such a nice illo! I just love your color scheme and your characters!
Hi Maricarmen,Very nice CREATIVE work! GREAT pigments!Keep up the wonderful work!Ingrid ;-)
This is really great! I absolutely love your style, the colors, and the textures.beautiful work :O)gigi
love this piece!
Una autententica preciosidad de imagen
una hermosura, se ve q los pajaritos se quedaron pensando, despues q ella les abrio la puerta... los animales nos enseñan buenas lecciones, al contrario de nosotros , creo que a ellos no les gustaría vernos encerrados... Te felicito!!
Monday’s post of Where The Heart Takes You series; and tonight is the turn of “Heart of Gold (Barroco)“ @maricarmenpizanoart Maricarmen Pi...
My little note says AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteWonderful style and creative ideas.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful. I love your style. The characters are so cute. And I like the colours.
ReplyDeletevery beatifullllllllll
ReplyDeleteQue bueno que además de disfrutar nos hagas pensar.
ReplyDeleteVolemos y dejemos volar!!!
Qué hermosura de trabajo! en todo sentido!
ReplyDeletetiene un clima muy especial...
qué sería si nosotros estuviéramos encerrados y los pájaros libres, buena lección. me gusta muucho!
ReplyDeletesaludos,
pb
Your characters really are lovely!
ReplyDeletemuy dulce, very sweet!
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice illo! I just love your color scheme and your characters!
ReplyDeleteHi Maricarmen,
ReplyDeleteVery nice CREATIVE work! GREAT pigments!
Keep up the wonderful work!
Ingrid ;-)
This is really great! I absolutely love your style, the colors, and the textures.
ReplyDeletebeautiful work :O)
gigi
love this piece!
ReplyDeleteUna autententica preciosidad de imagen
ReplyDeleteuna hermosura, se ve q los pajaritos se quedaron pensando, despues q ella les abrio la puerta... los animales nos enseñan buenas lecciones, al contrario de nosotros , creo que a ellos no les gustaría vernos encerrados... Te felicito!!
ReplyDelete