This is the online world of a little mexican artist living in her own little corner of Chicagoland.
Who draws these? I LIKE, alot!
oh my, what an awful machine. Where do the dreams that make it go? Nice drawing... effective at the melancholy tone it's (I think) going for.
I totally enjoyed this great piece!
Beautiful work, I love it.
Thank you all!:)
Wonderful and so sad. This a beautifully done piece.
Wow! this is really beautiful. Love the concept as well.gigi
Preciosos tus dibujos...
Monday’s post of Where The Heart Takes You series; and tonight is the turn of “Heart of Gold (Barroco)“ @maricarmenpizanoart Maricarmen Pi...
Who draws these? I LIKE, alot!
ReplyDeleteoh my, what an awful machine. Where do the dreams that make it go?
ReplyDeleteNice drawing... effective at the melancholy tone it's (I think) going for.
I totally enjoyed this great piece!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work, I love it.
ReplyDeleteThank you all!
ReplyDelete:)
Wonderful and so sad. This a beautifully done piece.
ReplyDeleteWow! this is really beautiful. Love the concept as well.
ReplyDeletegigi
Preciosos tus dibujos...
ReplyDelete