This is the online world of a little mexican artist living in her own little corner of Chicagoland.
Wow, this is a great drawing.
Wow I love this! Been checking your blog out a couple of times and I`ve become sort of a fan! :) I love your style!
love the concept 'forgotten words' - truly lovely illustration
I cannot express how much I LOVE this illustration. Really brilliant!
Wonderful illustration!!
this is great!
Terrific idea!
Your little figures are so darling... the seem like they must be miniature creatures that could sit in your hand! This is such a great drawing.
I love your work. And your small girly character... Really !
Thank you everybody, your comments make me keep going!
Wonderful interpretation!
Monday’s post of Where The Heart Takes You series; and tonight is the turn of “Heart of Gold (Barroco)“ @maricarmenpizanoart Maricarmen Pi...
Wow, this is a great drawing.
ReplyDeleteWow I love this! Been checking your blog out a couple of times and I`ve become sort of a fan! :) I love your style!
ReplyDeletelove the concept 'forgotten words' - truly lovely illustration
ReplyDeleteI cannot express how much I LOVE this illustration. Really brilliant!
ReplyDeleteWonderful illustration!!
ReplyDeletethis is great!
ReplyDeleteTerrific idea!
ReplyDeleteYour little figures are so darling... the seem like they must be miniature creatures that could sit in your hand! This is such a great drawing.
ReplyDeleteI love your work. And your small girly character... Really !
ReplyDeleteThank you everybody, your comments make me keep going!
ReplyDeleteWonderful interpretation!
ReplyDelete