This is the online world of a little mexican artist living in her own little corner of Chicagoland.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday’s post of Where The Heart Takes You series; and tonight is the turn of “Heart of Gold (Barroco)“ @maricarmenpizanoart Maricarmen Pi...
-
Illustration Friday: " Small " I have fears in my life and I represent them as "my monsters". They make me feel SMALL . ...

Precioso! Este personaje es un encanto! Tiene nombre o todavía hay que bautizarlo?
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo!
Your character is so sweet. You should write a book about her. Or have you already????
ReplyDeleteHola Cecilia, gracias por la visita. Respondiendo a tu pregunta el personaje tiene su nombre y se llama: Marika. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah, the idea of writing a book about her has been in the air for so long. I hope one day would be real. ;) Thank you for your little note and visiting.
Sincerely,
Maricarmen
:)
Beautiful! Great depth!
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable character!
ReplyDeleteYour illo is so nice and you have a wonderful style. The colors that you are using are adding a serene and vintage feel to your illustrations. Really nice work.
ReplyDeleteNice litle illustration, i love the textures.
ReplyDeleteI love your character.
ReplyDeletegigi :O)
Touching illustration! Nice textures. Great job!
ReplyDeleteLovely illustration! Such a sweet character.
ReplyDeleteadorable character!
ReplyDeleteTodos os seus trabalhos são lindos! Mas este, está mais lindo ainda! Que textura!...
ReplyDeleteHola, gracias por tu visita, claro que puedes hacer un link :)
ReplyDeleteme encanta mucho tus dibujos e las colores. They are so great:D
I love your work. Thank you for visiting my blog. I am honored that you would like my link.
ReplyDeletethansk for your comment:all your illos are so sweet and full of poetry:))!!I love them!
ReplyDeleteThank you all!!!... I really appreciate your comments and I do love your work too!
ReplyDelete:)
Qué maravilla Maricarmen!!!
ReplyDeleteInspira tanta ternura, que dan ganas de cuidarla y ayudarla a escalar esa pared y llegar al otro lado juntas.
Un besazoo artistaza!!
hola, que lindo tu trabajo
ReplyDeletees entre dulce y melancólico
esa pequeña señorita deambulando por esos paisajes mmmmmm dan ganas de acurrucarla
saludos!