This is the online world of a little mexican artist living in her own little corner of Chicagoland.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday’s post of Where The Heart Takes You series; and tonight is the turn of “Heart of Gold (Barroco)“ @maricarmenpizanoart Maricarmen Pi...
-
Illustration Friday: " Small " I have fears in my life and I represent them as "my monsters". They make me feel SMALL . ...

I LOVE this piece! really! and your comments captured it perfectly.
ReplyDelete*Lauren
me too...love it. would love to see it even larger.
ReplyDeletethis is sweet!
ReplyDeleteGreat perspective and composition!
ReplyDeleteI echo all the previous comments! I love it, as I always love your work.
ReplyDeleteLo que mas me agradó de Sorry son los parches estan lindismos.
ReplyDeleteGracias por estar presente maricarmen :D
Me gustan mucho tus dibujos, y solo queria que supieras que tengo el de las burbujitas de jabon como fondo de escritorio, se me hizo muy lindo, saludos...
ReplyDeleteah..jeje, yo me disculpo por no haberlo visto antes..yo participé tarde en "sorry".
ReplyDeleteLindo trabajo como siempre Maricarmen.*~*
GREAT PERSPECTIVE and quite original, as always!
ReplyDeleteIngrid :-)))))))))))))))))))
your works are beautiful and uniquie and I so look forward to them.
ReplyDeleteExcelente!
ReplyDeleteSaludos!
hi
ReplyDeletegreat work . you have great illutration style .. i really liked it !!rypdd