This is the online world of a little mexican artist living in her own little corner of Chicagoland.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday’s post of Where The Heart Takes You series; and tonight is the turn of “Heart of Gold (Barroco)“ @maricarmenpizanoart Maricarmen Pi...
-
Illustration Friday: " Small " I have fears in my life and I represent them as "my monsters". They make me feel SMALL . ...

Cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute!
Love your style.
ReplyDeleteSaludos Maricarmen!
ReplyDeleteQue bueno verte de nuevo!! Te quedó bien ingenioso...gracioso y lindo*~*
-Marjorie Ann
Adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteMade me giggle :)
ReplyDeletewonderful concept. Enter & Exit about covers it all.
ReplyDeleteCute in a non-to-cutsey way. Very cool!
ReplyDeletegreat idea and adorable too!
ReplyDeleteA bit like when GW couldn't find the right door out when in China..
ReplyDeleteExcept that your drawing is a million times cuter than him, of course!
Glad to have you back! Hope you had a nice holidays..
Thank you Aaron, Juliemc, Majeak ann, Ellen, Anonymous, Don, Steve, Tintagua, Valgalart, Scholiast for your comments!
ReplyDeleteThank you all sincerely!
Maricarmen.
:)
P.D: Tiintagua, sería un halago para mi estar en tu lista de blogs. Muchas gracias!
How did I miss this? I have your site bookmarked because I just love your artwork. The little girl is so enchanting.
ReplyDelete