This is the online world of a little mexican artist living in her own little corner of Chicagoland.
Sunday, September 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday’s post of Where The Heart Takes You series; and tonight is the turn of “Heart of Gold (Barroco)“ @maricarmenpizanoart Maricarmen Pi...
-
Illustration Friday: " Small " I have fears in my life and I represent them as "my monsters". They make me feel SMALL . ...

What vee just said! Me too. I really enjoy seeing your work and this one is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I clicked on your link! You have a style that is original and confident. I look forward to seeing more of your creations!
ReplyDeleteI love your work....are you aware of http://www.cafepress.com ?
ReplyDeletethis is absolutely lovely. nice detail in the roots, love the softness and colors.
ReplyDeletevery nice! ^_^
ReplyDeleteThis submission is very soft and poetic. Love the little insects :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so very pretty.
ReplyDeleteWonderful piece! I love the textures, colors, everything.
ReplyDeleteBravo! I LOVE this. I can;t put my finger on what it is that makes it so unique - but it has a very calming effect on me.
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is WOW ! - amazing colours and softness on the piece. Beautiful
ReplyDeleteYour subtle use of watercolors is really great! Always a treat to see what you come up with.
ReplyDeleteGreat. I love the background and the swirly roots.
ReplyDeletewynlen
How sensitive and appropriate for what we all are experiencing right now in this country.
ReplyDeleteGreat one this week! The colors in the background are a fantastic blend; reminding me of summer fading into fall.
ReplyDeleteLove your language! It's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWonderful work!, congratulations.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful curly swirly roots! I must agree with everyone else so I don't repeat...it's always a delight to see your work :>
ReplyDeleteGreat piece! Like the richness in the colors and the cute style!
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your visit and specially for posting a comment. It was a great week thanks to all!...
ReplyDeleteMaricarmen Pizano.
Esta también preciosa Guauww :D
ReplyDeleteWonderful work, i love the tree
ReplyDeleteI Just LOVE this! BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love yours!
ReplyDeleteMisty
This is a beautiful image. :)
ReplyDelete