
While I can't show you a new illustration this week,, I wanted to re-post all my past Illustrations that I had mistakenly I erased.
1. Aging
2. Empty
3. Tranquility
4. Karma
2. Empty
3. Tranquility
4. Karma
This is the online world of a little mexican artist living in her own little corner of Chicagoland.
Monday’s post of Where The Heart Takes You series; and tonight is the turn of “Heart of Gold (Barroco)“ @maricarmenpizanoart Maricarmen Pi...
Your drawings are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThank you for bringing back the previous ones - I missed them!
And keep them coming - don't have to be Illustration Friday, as long as they're Pizano :o)
Rarity,
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your opinion, it's very nice what you said and you're right. I will try to post more of my illustration work even if doesn't have to be with Illustration Friday.
Thanks again!
Maricarmen.
:)