Illustration Friday: WisdomDedicated to all who have had advice full of wisdom for me every time I've needed it.
Thank you!
This is the online world of a little mexican artist living in her own little corner of Chicagoland.
Monday’s post of Where The Heart Takes You series; and tonight is the turn of “Heart of Gold (Barroco)“ @maricarmenpizanoart Maricarmen Pi...
This is really great!!! What mediums did you use? Can't wait to see your next one!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice, I like the simple colors and tones you used.
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome use of colours.
ReplyDeleteHey there!
ReplyDeletei love the watercolour washes and the textures you have created!
;)
I just love your style...it's so delicate and fine and whimsical! Are you working with pencil & watercolor? The effect is so pretty. I love the round headed girl, the wise owl, and the snail is a fabulous touch!
ReplyDeleteGreat work... I like your characters very much, especially the little snail :-)
ReplyDeleteQue puedo decir... ante esto lo mejor es quedarse callado y quitarse el sombrero.
ReplyDeleteFelicidades
Beautiful work, congratulations.
ReplyDeleteThis is DELIGHTFUL! I would love to see the "rest of the story"! GREAT COMMUNICATION!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh very cute....!!! your colors are gorgeous.
ReplyDelete