This is the online world of a little mexican artist living in her own little corner of Chicagoland.
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday’s post of Where The Heart Takes You series; and tonight is the turn of “Heart of Gold (Barroco)“ @maricarmenpizanoart Maricarmen Pi...
-
Illustration Friday: " Small " I have fears in my life and I represent them as "my monsters". They make me feel SMALL . ...

I love your style.
ReplyDeletethis is so cute yet It kind of has a sad feeling
great job on the reflection
This is a fine illustration...but, I just adore the umbrella!
ReplyDeleteLove your work!
ReplyDeletethis is really kind of cute! 8) funny clown!
ReplyDeleteI like the expression of the clown and the use of just pencil shading and red ink to highlight a small area of the drawing. Nice execution.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, forgot to say, I love your other work too.
ReplyDeleteI like the sad and lonely feeling, that your illo evokes for me. Your drawing-style is really adorable. I love the bright red blinking out of the grey shadows.
ReplyDeletelove the contrast and the detail.
ReplyDeleteWondrful...I really love your work. The umbrella is a wonderful touch, as is the punch of red. Love it!
ReplyDeleteIt's adorable! I love the red nose and the umbrella with the stars...you create the most precious looking characters. I love your style. It's 100% delightful!
ReplyDeleteGreat, great job!!!
ReplyDeleteThe red accents, especially with the umbrella, are a wonderful contrast to the gray of the pencil. As usual, it evokes GREAT EMOTION!!!!!
ReplyDelete