Skip to main content

 From my series Where The Heart Takes You today is the turn for “Music” - Everyone who knows me understands that music is very important for my creative process; my grandfather was a musician and while I was working on this piece I thought a lot about him.  I missed him and I want to dedicate this collage to Rafael Pizano.  (Fun fact: the postal stamp is from Mexico -1934 from early on in his generation)  

@maricarmenpizanoart 




                                                    Maricarmen Pizano ©2021 All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illustration Friday: "Blanket" Maricarmen Pizano © All rights reserved.
Illustration Friday: "Song" (Maricarmen Pizano © all rights reserved)
Illustration Friday: " Simple " ( ink on paper ) Maricarmen Pizano © All rights reserved. detail Happy Valentine's Day every one! Maricarmen Pizano © All rights reserved.